Click here to see a nice deal of Pyrex 6022369 Storage 14-Piece Round Set, Clear with Blue Lids. Expect you will get great reviews and visit here you will be found of Pyrex 6022369 Storage 14-Piece Round Set, Clear with Blue Lids. You can Buy Pyrex 6022369 Storage 14-Piece Round Set, Clear with Blue Lids in stock. We Sale the best Clear on Retail & Wholesale.Quick & Easy to Shops , Purchase Online & Secure. Please Check out to get order with click of Pyrex 6022369 Storage 14-Piece Round Set, Clear with Blue Lids product image.

Pyrex 6022369 Storage 14-Piece Round Set, Clear with Blue Lids








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

Trying to live a more sustainable lifestyle - using more reuseables and less disposables, and Pyrex is PERFECT for that!!!



I had been using plastic Gladwear, Ziploc, and Rubbermaid containers, but had several problems with them:



1. Storing tomato sauce and then re-heating it in the container dyed them a weird shade of orange.



2. They are supposed to be microwaveable but I found that after a few months of normal use, they were useless - warped, funny colors, scratched, etc.



3. The plastic scratched easily, creating chanels where bacteria could grow - eww.



4. I've read multiple articles from multiple magazines quoting multiple studies about how microwaving plastics release toxic chemicals into your food.



5. After several months of use, they were beat and had to be recycled - recycling is, of course, better than throwing them in the trash, but the process of recycling creates pollution and not only that, I'd have to go out and buy more, spending more money, which was what I was trying to get away from. Good for the company, because they got more money, bad for me, the customer.



BUT this Pyrex set is GREAT! 7 containers, 7 lids. LOVE IT!!!



1. I can reheat food in the microwave (without the plastic lid) and don't have to worry about chemicals leaking in to my food.



2. They do great in the freezer - we use one of the small ones to hold ground coffee - we buy beans and ground several days worth at once, then pop the grounds in the small container and into the freezer.



3. It's Pyrex, so it's no big deal when my daughter accidently drops one helping me put the dishes away.



4. I can use them to hold raw marrinating meat, chicken, or fish without having to worry about them holding on to the bacteria.



5. They are dishwasher safe, just put the lids on the top rack only, and they come out perfect, very smooth surface so they are easy to wash.



6. I've read other reviews saying that they look nice too, so they can go from fridge or oven (7. Oh yeah, they are oven-safe too) to table as serving dishes - this is true, if we ever had a dinner party, I would't think twice about using them as serving dishes.



8. They are simple, which I love, because I won't have to worry about them clashing with anything (we are a young family so we have hodge-podge of kitchen stuff anyway so it doesn't matter right now).



9. They "nest" together very nicely - we live in a small apt with limited kitchen storage, but these containers, one stacked up inside the other, with the lids separating the containers, don't take up any more space than my old plastic junk.



I use these ALL THE TIME, I can't say enough good things about them. All of mine are "in commision" right now, except for one which is in the dishwasher. My one complaint is a set of 7 lids and 7 containers is not enough, I need another set, LOL. :-) (I also have the loaf pan w/ lid - very nice, small, but nice, good addition to my set)



Highly recommend! :-) Pyrex 6022369 Storage 14-Piece Round Set, Clear with Blue Lids

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Bake & Serve Sets © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by baterai laptop acer
Top