Click here to see a nice deal of Artisan (2 pk.) Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat Set, 16 5/8 x 11. Expect you will get great reviews and visit here you will be found of Artisan (2 pk.) Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat Set, 16 5/8 x 11. You can Buy Artisan (2 pk.) Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat Set, 16 5/8 x 11 in stock. We Sale the best Clear on Retail & Wholesale.Quick & Easy to Shops , Purchase Online & Secure. Please Check out to get order with click of Artisan (2 pk.) Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat Set, 16 5/8 x 11 product image.

Artisan (2 pk.) Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat Set, 16 5/8 x 11








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

It works great for cooking and baking! A reusable substitute for wax and parchment paper. I recommend reading the instructions and details that come on the package. You don't need to oil or spray down before putting food on it. I sometimes sprinkle flour first if I'm baking something like pizza or bread on the surface. Just place food on the mat on a tray, and pop it in the oven. Don't exceed the temperature range, don't scrub it with the back side of a sponge, and don't cut on it - in fact, avoid using anything near it that could potentially cut it, because once it's cut you can't use it anymore.



I am pleasantly surprised that it has not blackened like all other mats do and that the quality has remained the same since I bought it (probably used them about 30 times in the oven since). I also use it for rolling out dough and fondant - Not an ideal surface, because it gets sticky, but at least it's cleaner than using my kitchen countertop. I have yet to try it with chocolate and candy making, but I'll update once I have.



3 Month update: Still awesome, I use these about twice a week. The only thing that's stained has been a tomato-oil sauce. I have now tried the mats w candy making (ie, pipe melted chocolate on it, and throw it in the fridge or freezer), and it worked really well. Only problem is if you're gonna roll up the mat to make a curved 3D piece, note the candy/chocolate will stick to both sides and you'll need parchment paper on one side. Alternatively, potentially try corn starch to avoid sticking? I have yet to try this technique. Artisan (2 pk.) Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat Set, 16 5/8 x 11

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Bake & Serve Sets © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by baterai laptop acer
Top