Click here to see a nice deal of Silpat AE420295-07 Premium Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat, Half Sheet Size, 11-5/8-Inch x 16-1/2-Inch. Expect you will get great reviews and visit here you will be found of Silpat AE420295-07 Premium Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat, Half Sheet Size, 11-5/8-Inch x 16-1/2-Inch. You can Buy Silpat AE420295-07 Premium Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat, Half Sheet Size, 11-5/8-Inch x 16-1/2-Inch in stock. We Sale the best Clear on Retail & Wholesale.Quick & Easy to Shops , Purchase Online & Secure. Please Check out to get order with click of Silpat AE420295-07 Premium Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat, Half Sheet Size, 11-5/8-Inch x 16-1/2-Inch product image.

Silpat AE420295-07 Premium Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat, Half Sheet Size, 11-5/8-Inch x 16-1/2-Inch








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

I think I own one of almost every kitchen gadget known to man, and used to rely on parchment to bake cookies without worrying about sticking. I got a Silpat for my birthday and love it. I use it for cookies, just like the other reviewers mention, but find it is most useful for kneeding bread dough or rolling out sugar cookies or pie crusts. No more over or under-flouring my kneeding/rolling surface, because I can just peel off the dough if it gets stuck! Pie crusts transfer without cracking. My bread dough is amazing, because I never over-flour, which can ruin bread dough. Clean up is very fast. I store mine rolled up in an old paper towel tube in a drawer. Silpat AE420295-07 Premium Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat, Half Sheet Size, 11-5/8-Inch x 16-1/2-Inch

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Bake & Serve Sets © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by baterai laptop acer
Top