Click here to see a nice deal of Rachael Ray Oven Lovin' Non-Stick 5-Piece Bakeware Set, Orange. Expect you will get great reviews and visit here you will be found of Rachael Ray Oven Lovin' Non-Stick 5-Piece Bakeware Set, Orange. You can Buy Rachael Ray Oven Lovin' Non-Stick 5-Piece Bakeware Set, Orange in stock. We Sale the best Clear on Retail & Wholesale.Quick & Easy to Shops , Purchase Online & Secure. Please Check out to get order with click of Rachael Ray Oven Lovin' Non-Stick 5-Piece Bakeware Set, Orange product image.

Rachael Ray Oven Lovin' Non-Stick 5-Piece Bakeware Set, Orange








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

I have had these pans for less than 8 months and the non-stick coating has started to peel and they are now worthless. I can't cook food for my family with the chance of the chemicals getting into the food. I have never run this set through the dishwasher or used in my oven over 450.



Update: Tried to get a replacement with Rachel Ray and they told me they were not in charge of their products, I had to call the manufacturer, Meyer, and they said we had to pay for the shipping to them, they would "inspect it" to make sure I was not the one to cause the defect and then they might send a replacement. This process could take 10 - 14 weeks! Bad product and bad customer service. Rachael Ray Oven Lovin' Non-Stick 5-Piece Bakeware Set, Orange

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Bake & Serve Sets © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by baterai laptop acer
Top