Click here to see a nice deal of BonJour Crème Brûlée Chef's Professional Culinary Torch with Fuel Gauge. Expect you will get great reviews and visit here you will be found of BonJour Crème Brûlée Chef's Professional Culinary Torch with Fuel Gauge. You can Buy BonJour Crème Brûlée Chef's Professional Culinary Torch with Fuel Gauge in stock. We Sale the best Clear on Retail & Wholesale.Quick & Easy to Shops , Purchase Online & Secure. Please Check out to get order with click of BonJour Crème Brûlée Chef's Professional Culinary Torch with Fuel Gauge product image.

BonJour Crème Brûlée Chef's Professional Culinary Torch with Fuel Gauge








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

I originally got the lesser quality torch by Bonjour when I got the set that comes with the creme brûlée dishes as a gift. While I liked it, someone who didn't realize I already had a torch got me this for Christmas. Now able to compare after making creme brulees for Christmas with this one, I will be giving me other away. This doe indeed feel and act more "professional".



It's not only better made with heavier metal, you can see when you are getting low on fuel, the torch head is longer so it's safer and produces a better flame, it holds more fuel so you don't have to stop and refill...



...and it came with a superb little cookbook with full color pictures that broadened my use of the tool beyond s'mores and creme brulees. I had never thought of using it for French onion soup before to melt the cheese perfectly over the soup rim, I"d never thought of using it to make a sea scallop gratin that knocks your socks off, brown a meringue in seconds and, more perfectly, tiny individual meringue pies for a very elegant party dessert, roasting peppers and turning jalapeños to chipotles.... It broadened my torch use and torch thinking.



Also it stands on it's own so if you, for example, want to roast a marshmallow and need to set it down and deal with a dripping marshmallow, the hot head is safe and never touches hour counter.



No negatives on this one. It's designed well and I've already used it each weekend in the 3 weeks since it was sent to me... And for 12 creme brulees on Christmas!



Ps I buy my fuel at Wal-Mart or hardware stores BonJour Crème Brûlée Chef's Professional Culinary Torch with Fuel Gauge

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Bake & Serve Sets © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by baterai laptop acer
Top